- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly staff working in partnership with you
- Level 3 Startwell Award – being active, eating well, achieving more
- Just Quality accreditation 2020
- Good rating in our most recent OFSTED report
- Registered member of the National Day Nurseries Association and Birmingham Playcare Network
- Millie’s Mark 2017 – paediatric first aid training for every member of staff
- Secure entry and 24-hour CCTV
- Sensory room
- Forest School
- Extra activities – drama and dance, music, sports, yoga and more
Our Daily Sessions
- We’re open 51 weeks of the year,
excluding Public Holidays and University closed days.
- We have a car park, and we’re easy to get to
by car or by public transport. Check the map.
- Our opening hours are designed to make life easy for you,
fitting childcare around your work and other commitments. You can choose for your child to be with us full time, or mornings or afternoons only.
- We’re open to everyone.
You can find The Elms near the University of Birmingham’s Edgbaston campus – but you're still very welcome if you don't have a connection to the university.
Ready to join The Elms?
Before your child starts at The Elms, we’ll arrange short ‘settling in’ sessions, to help them – and you! - become comfortable and familiar with the environment. And of course you’re welcome to ask us any questions, and to come in for a look around, before you make such an important choice.